Terms & conditions
- General conditions
- How to order
- Shipping times
- Minimum purchase
- Accompanying documents
- Dealers and geographical areas
- Pricelist applied by geographical area
- Forms of Payment
- Delivery costs
- Warranty on products
- Repayment terms
Dealers and geographical areas
In countries where our authorized distributors are present, sales and goods are handled directly by these distributors / dealers.
In countries where our authorized distributors are not present, sales and goods are managed directly by Italy.
How to order
An order can be placed at Protennis as follows:
- via the internet page www.protennis.it or the internet page www.protennis-shop.com
- by email to email@example.com , (clearly indicating the products, quantities and complete address of the buyer for shipping)
Only for Italy: (in addition to the above systems) by telephone, via calling our customer service: 3272652677 Monday to Friday from 09-12.30 and from 15.00 to 18.30 (excluding holidays).
The order starts from our warehouse the day after the receipt of the order and always after the payment has been regularly received by the seller (in the case of payment by bank transfer or Paypal).
In the case of currently exhausted items, this indication, together with the date of new availability, will always be clearly highlighted in the product description, on our website.
The minimum order value is € 20.00 (excluding transport costs). Orders below this amount will not be processed.
• Doc 1) for private customers: summary document of the order including a list of all the items shipped, quantities, their cost, any additional costs if required, service communications.
• Doc 2) per customer holder of VAT number (Company): accompanying invoice.
Only for Italy: the customer with VAT number, for the electronic invoice, must communicate their “codice destinatario”, a PEC (or both) or communicate not to own neither.
The type of accompanying document is chosen by the customer during the order. If the customer does not provide preferences, the goods will be accompanied by the “Doc 1” document.
The type of document can not be changed after shipping.
Nei Paesi in cui sono presenti nostri distributori autorizzati , le vendite e le merci sono gestite direttamente da tali distributori/dealers .
Nei Paesi in cui non sono presenti nostri distributori autorizzati, le vendite e le merci sono gestite direttamente dall’Italia.
Pricelist applied by geographical area
The website is published in different languages, each language has a pricelist. Pricelists vary depending on the country in consideration of the different local taxes and shipping costs. See below separate list for countries:
ITALIAN LANGUAGE VERSION
ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERSION
FRENCH LANGUAGE VERSION
DANISH LANGUAGE VERSION
PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE VERSION
Forms of Payment
Advanced Bank Transfer*:
Account name : DINAMICA S.A.S.
BANK NAME: Circuito Banco Posta S.p.a.
* This type of payment allows you to receive the order without shipping costs for higher amounts:
€ 100.00 (Italy only – ZONE 1);
€ 150.00 (other European countries – ZONE 2 )
for this type of payment the commission requested by the PayPal circuit is applied and will be added to the total order (DIRECTIVE 2011/83 / EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL Article 19 and 22) After completing the order, if you choose the payment with PayPal, you can see in advance the cost of the commission and decide whether to accept it or change the payment method.
The customer directly pays the postman upon receipt of the products. COD payment is available only for orders for Italy:
additional COD fee €5,00 for orders up to €500,00, €25,00 for orders over €500,00
When the goods leave the warehouse, the customer is notified by e-mail in which the shipping code and the name of the courier is communicated.
All goods are sent with appropriate packaging sealed by adhesive tape with the Protennis logo. We advise customers to keep the original packaging of the stringing machines because them are useful for assembly and in case of shipping for assistance.
Delivery times Italy:
1 working day for Italy (except Calabria) and Rep. San Marino. Couriers: UPS, TNT, BRT, SDA;
2 working days for Sicilia, Sardegna, Calabria. Couriers: UPS, TNT, BRT, SDA.
Delivery times Europe:
3 / 4 working days. Courier: SDA
Note: the indicated times are considered maximum and in situations of normal meteorological conditions, road conditions and courier operations. Please note that (in the case of normal conditions) Protennis is not responsible for delays, inconvenience and non-delivery.
See table below published.
|ZONE 1 (Italy)|
|SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER € 100,00||FREE|
|SHIPPING FOR ORDERS UNDER € 100,00||€ 8,00|
|ZONE 2 (Other EU countries served by Italian warehouse)|
|SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER € 150,00||FREE|
|SHIPPING FOR ORDERS UNDER € 150,00||€ 15,00|
|(Follow the conditions published on the website of dealers)|
|ZONE 1||ZONE 2||ZONE 3
Warranty on products
G1) The warranty is a protection that applies to all products in the following cases:
• the products received are defective, when them do not perform the function for which they were advertised.
• The products received are not the same as advertised.
For clarity, we report below some cases where warranty interventions are not possible:
• when the customer uses the product inappropriately or carelessly, causing malfunctions or defects. Need help? Find out how to use.
• when the product has a slight aesthetic defect that does not affect the correct functionality. Need help? Solve small problems.
• In the case of normal operational wear.
• When changes made to the product are improving.
G2) Machines with a specific function (stringing machines, machines for the maintenance of tennis courts, etc.) and their accessories have a guarantee of:
24 months in case of purchase by customers who do not use the product for professional activity;
12 months for customers who use the product for professional activity.
G3) All other products have a 24 month warranty.
G4) The warranty is valid for the following countries:
for purchases made on the website www.protennis.it: Italy and Repubblica di S. Marino.
For purchases made on the website www.protennis-shop.com, we consider the country in which the product was purchased and delivered. List of countries served: Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia.
We reserve the extension the warranty in other countries not listed above, in the following particular conditions:
• when there is an exclusive distributor / dealer acting for our mandate (see the warranty conditions published on the dealer's website);
• in particular sales, only after written agreement between the parties (seller / buyer).
G5) How to request warranty interventions.
• The customer who purchased the product must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following data: Name, Surname, address of destination of the product (alternatively, your customer number); number and date of the order; indicate the product and a description of the problem encountered. It is possible to attach photos if useful to understand the problem (JPG format, max 5MB per photo). In the case of machines it is necessary to indicate the serial number of the machine.
• In order to accurately identify the problem and its cause, Protennis may request further information from the customer.
If the information provided by the customer is sufficient for the company to ascertain the production defect, it is possible to solve the problem in the following ways:
• in "do-it-yourself" mode, with the prior collaboration and consent of the customer, Protennis will opt for sending replacement or replacement components, together with assembly instructions, to solve the problem. Protennis will specify whether or not the defective product or component is to be returned to the sender for analysis.
• If a professional operation and subsequent analysis is required, Protennis will request that the product or individual components be sent to its service laboratory:
Protennis by Dinamica S.a.s. Via G. Dissette 8/10 - 45100 Rosolina (RO) Italy
Once the repair has been completed, Protennis will return the product or components to the customer.
• Special cases. If the price of an item is equal to or less than € 50.00, Protennis reserves the right to cancel the sale or not proceed with the repair or replacement of the product and refund the customer the paid price of the order by EU bank transfer.
If the information given by the customer is insufficient to ascertain the manufacturing defect, Protennis will request the sending of the product or components to its analysis assistance laboratory. Then Protennis will communicate to the customer:
• ascertainment and confirmation of production defect. In this case, Protennis will proceed to guarantee the repair and subsequent shipment.
• If the presumed defect is not part of the Warranty coverage, Protennis will send the customer a technical report indicating their motivations, a cost estimate for the repair for any acceptance. In case of non-acceptance of the same, the costs for the management / diagnosis of the problem will be € 30.00 including VAT. The cost of shipping for the return of the product are charged to the customer.
Protennis refund the customer after receiving the goods and after checking the conditions of the items/goods.
The additional costs requested by the Customer on the first shipment , are not refundable (example: express delivery service, insurance, cash on delivery service).
Protennis will refund to the Customer the amount received, net of any expenses indicated in points 3 and 10. The refund will be made by bank transfer to the bank details that the customer has indicated on the sample withdrawal form . Protennis is not responsible for any "OUR" costs applied by the customer's bank.
With the return of the goods, also terminate any web assistance services (accessible with password).
Holder of the processing of personal data
The holder of the processing of personal data is the Company DINAMICA S.a.s. Via Monteortone 60, 35031 Abano Terme (PD). Stores/offices addresse: Via Disette 8, 45100 Rosolina (RO), email: email@example.com. For Institutions or Administrations, write to PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories of data processed
DINAMICA S.A.S. , owner of the brands and products Protennis and Rhapso, mainly gathers personal data (ex. name, surname, address, telephone, email .....) communicated by the customer / interested in the purchase of products and services, through the compilation of formats present on the websites www. protennis.it and www.protennis-shop.com or by telephone. The compilation of the formats and phone calls satisfy the principle of direct will, that is, the customer to contact the company by providing their data. If the customer / interested specifically asks for services and advice, he can ask for information on habits and sporting habits (ex. favorite game, dexterity, characteristics of the sporting equipment used ... ..). the Company does not require and does not deal with its own initiative with particular data (ex. physical characteristics, habits, religion, political orientation ...). Any data not declared necessary for the purposes of the Company should emerge from the customer's spontaneous dialogue, will not be collected.
Retention period of collected data
For corporate operational purposes in implementation of the corporate purpose: 2 years from the last purchase of products / services.
For tax purposes, in compliance with the relevant laws, (mainly personal records and sales documentaries): 10 years.
Processing of personal data
The personal data will be used exclusively to execute the customer's request, provide the products through courier service, offer information useful for understanding products and after-sales assistance.
Recipients or categories of recipients of data
- The personal data can be known by: holder of the processing of personal data (natural persons and legal entities), employees and collaborators authorized by holder of the processing of personal data, for the execution of the orders placed by customers.
- The holder of the processing of personal data, without the client's consent being necessary, can communicate the personal data in his possession to those subjects who request them in order to fulfill an obligation under the Law.
In no case the holder of the processing of personal data will communicate the collected data, still in the conservation regime, to other categories of Italian or foreign recipients, if not referred to the above mentioned points 1 and 2, subject to the specific requests of the clients in compliance with their rights.
Rights of the person concerned
Following, your Rights:
- Right of opposition to the processing of personal data
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation. If the objection is directed against direct advertising, you have a general right of objection, without there having to be reasons from a particular situation.
Right to free information about the personal data stored on your person in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR
Right to correct inaccurate personal data
In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us.
Right to cancellation (right to "oblivion")
In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to limitation of processing
According to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if
- the correctness of the personal data is denied by you,
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted,
- we no longer need your personal data, but you do need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
- you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, as long as it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh yours.
- Right to data transferability
In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible.
- Right to revoke consent given
You may revoke your consent once given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. The legality of the data processing on the basis of the consent until the notification remains unaffected.
- If you are of the opinion that the processing of your data violates data protection regulations, you can complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR
Our website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that your browser automatically creates and stores on your terminal device.
If you do not wish this, you can set your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you can decide in individual cases whether you allow the setting or not. You can also set up your browser in such a way that the storage of cookies is generally excluded.
However, deactivating cookies may limit the functionality of our website, so that some functions of our Internet offer may not be usable or may not be fully usable.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.