Stringing machines with the best rotational pull system.
Stringing machines with the best rotational pull system: differently from what one might think, Co-Polyester monofilament strings needs more attention to be paid at. A compression applied on one single spot is not reabsorbed and that will definitively compromise the full functionality of the string.
We performed several laboratory tests and results are noticeable.
Starting from 20 kg (44 lbs ) on, results become incredibly evident.
Let’s explain what we should prevent to happen.
In poor designed pull systems, strings suffer a permanent deformation.
Main (vertical) strings are the most important ones for playing tennis and they can get irreparably damaged before even start to play.
During the stringing operation, strings are threaded in and some weak spots will get right in the central area of the racket (which is supposed to be the area the ball will impact on more frequently).
If strings get damaged during the stringing, they will last less and your performance on the field will inevitably drop.
Circular-Bloc is designed for a rotational pull that prevents this problem to occur.
The string is first wrapped around the part of the circumference indicated in green. It is a large surface created to contain the string without wearing it down. This is the area the greatest frictions will be concentrated on during the pull (effort distribution area).
When we insert the string into the self-locking jaws:
- the pressure will be much lower thanks to the distribution of the effort that takes place in the green area;
- the point of curvature is particularly rounded;
- the contact surface inside the jaws is made of non-slip and anti-wear carbon micro powder.
The string remains intact, tense and ready to grant the best performance during the game.
For counterweight manual machines, other problems kick in:
- Strings that are particularly elastic might require a rotation of more than 360° to get tense, therefore a poorly designed pull system makes it mandatory to pull the string 2 times (big waste of time and precision).
- These systems have a spring clutch subject to frequent breakages, therefore it will be necessary to replace that spring by completely disassembling the spindle. Over time, assemblies will become increasingly difficult and unstable, therefore the springs will break more and more frequently.
Circular-Bloc has none of these problems
It can perform infinite 360° rotations because the mechanism does not hinder the string.
The function is guaranteed by a special mechanism placed inside the spindle, which is unalterable over time and doesn’t call for any maintenance.
The rotational system of Protennis stringing machines guarantees precision and absolute functionality over time.
Protennis Technical Staff